Cost of living in Kumasi, Ghana compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 869 prices entered by 113 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.27487 AUD / GHS
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kumasi (Ghana) is 35% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,200 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,682 (GH₵17,032) in Kumasi.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 2,999 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Batna City costs 1,200 Dinar (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varna costs 15 лв (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U50,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tekirdağ costs 80,000TL (24 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Palm Bay, Florida costs $52 (27 minutes ago)