Cost of living in Kumamoto, Japan compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 755 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01175 AUD / JPY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kumamoto (Japan) is 31% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$10,348 (¥880,900) in Kumamoto.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Huelva costs €450 (11 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Jaipur costs ₨300 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$124 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tangier costs 11 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (about 2 hours ago)