Cost of living in Kuito, Angola compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! Kuito has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kuito.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 866 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00599 AUD / AOA *
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuito (Angola) is about the same as in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$8,174 (1,364,996 Kz) in Kuito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$8,000 in Adelaide.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$80 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €18 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,525 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)