Cost of living in Kuito, Angola compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 742 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00807 AUD / AOA
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuito (Angola) is 14% more expensive than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$17,102 (2,118,082 Kwanza) in Kuito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$15,000 in Adelaide.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vilnius costs €2.32 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darwin costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campinas costs R$ 4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (about 2 hours ago)