Cost of living in Kuito, Angola compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 733 prices entered by 94 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00801 AUD / AOA
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuito (Angola) is 15% more expensive than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$17,185 (2,145,133 Kwanza) in Kuito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$15,000 in Adelaide.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 15,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $8 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $7 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.20 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 21,160 (32 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Addis Ababa costs 59 Birr (35 minutes ago)