Cost of living comparison between Kuito, Angola and Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 838 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00795 AUD / AOA
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuito (Angola) is 14% more expensive than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$18,499 (2,326,015 Kwanza) in Kuito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$16,250 in Adelaide.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 100,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Trento costs €500 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 80,000 ₫ (12 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €30,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (28 minutes ago)