Cost of living comparison between Kuito, Angola and Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 750 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00813 AUD / AOA
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuito (Angola) is 14% more expensive than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$17,889 (2,201,277 Kwanza) in Kuito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$15,625 in Adelaide.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kharkiv costs 10,000₴ (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,220 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montreal costs C$180 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 60 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Agadir costs 65 Dirham (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €140 (25 minutes ago)