Cost of living in Kuito, Angola compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! Kuito has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kuito.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 871 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00597 AUD / AOA *
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuito (Angola) is about the same as in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$7,834 (1,312,792 Kz) in Kuito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$7,700 in Adelaide.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dunedin costs NZ$619 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Tampere costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €28 (about 2 hours ago)