Cost of living in Kuantan, Malaysia compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 741 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29984 AUD / MYR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuantan (Malaysia) is 54% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$7,219 (RM24,077) in Kuantan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 6,500 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Surabaya costs Rp 12,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $160,922 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ubatuba costs R$ 200 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Luxembourg costs €2.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jyväskylä costs €1,700 (28 minutes ago)