Cost of living in Kuantan, Malaysia compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 764 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.30138 AUD / MYR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuantan (Malaysia) is 54% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$7,189 (RM23,855) in Kuantan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$97 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 450,000,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨100 (20 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Perugia costs €17 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨6,055 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €15 (34 minutes ago)