Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 44%|
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.30198 AUD / MYR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,599 prices entered by 396 different people.
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 61% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 9 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buraidah costs ﷼ 25 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zhuhai costs 元3.00 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Al Ain costs Dirham 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,480 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 340 (about 2 hours ago)