Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 47%|
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31150 AUD / MYR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,589 prices entered by 410 different people.
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 60% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warangal costs ₨100 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元14,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Vancouver, Washington costs $2,220 (about 1 hour ago)