Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 882 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15939 AUD / NOK
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 13% more expensive than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$8,950 (kr 56,151) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$7,900 in Adelaide.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Nagpur costs ₨5,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $14 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallahassee, Florida costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aalborg costs kr67 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Anchorage, Alaska costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)