Cost of living in Krasnodar, Russia compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 49%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 941 prices entered by 123 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02260 AUD / RUB
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Krasnodar (Russia) is 65% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,800 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$2,742 (руб 121,316) in Krasnodar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $350 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,236 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 17 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 220 (about 2 hours ago)