Cost of living in Kraków, Poland compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 32%|
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31962 AUD / PLN
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,510 prices entered by 204 different people.
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kraków (Poland) is 61% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 20TL (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Yerevan costs 100Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Opole costs 82,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)