Cost of living in Kowloon, Hong Kong compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 654 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16700 AUD / HKD
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 18% more expensive than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$17,734 (HK$106,190) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$15,000 in Adelaide.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £20 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 40 lei (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 120 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brno costs 549 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €280 (about 1 hour ago)