Cost of living comparison between Kowloon, Hong Kong and Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 750 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.17297 AUD / HKD
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 23% more expensive than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$19,979 (HK$115,507) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$16,250 in Adelaide.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Rotterdam costs €750 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €5.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $8,500 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U28,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manama costs Dinar 2.900 (about 1 hour ago)