Cost of living in Kowloon, Hong Kong compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 819 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16115 AUD / HKD
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 16% more expensive than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$8,433 (HK$52,326) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$7,300 in Adelaide.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $10 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nairobi costs Shilling20,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U30,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,250 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 5.00₴ (44 minutes ago)