Cost of living in Kowloon, Hong Kong compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 737 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16878 AUD / HKD
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 23% more expensive than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$10,056 (HK$59,582) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$8,200 in Adelaide.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,010 (6 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Des Moines, Iowa costs $2.54 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $0.10 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $935 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santa Fe costs ARS $10,000 (about 2 hours ago)