Cost of living in Kowloon, Hong Kong compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 977 prices entered by 111 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17120 AUD / HKD
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 19% more expensive than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$9,284 (HK$54,226) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$7,800 in Adelaide.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $60 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 2,000TL (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,211 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)