Cost of living in Koudougou, Burkina Faso compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 731 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00222 AUD / XOF
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koudougou (Burkina Faso) is 30% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$11,007 (4,957,776 Franc) in Koudougou.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨150 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr20,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $17 (about 2 hours ago)