Cost of living in Koudougou, Burkina Faso compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 736 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00216 AUD / XOF
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koudougou (Burkina Faso) is 31% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$10,291 (4,764,774 Franc) in Koudougou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €15 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €576 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Malé costs 23 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)