Cost of living in Koudougou, Burkina Faso compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 927 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00239 AUD / XOF
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koudougou (Burkina Faso) is 26% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,400 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$6,221 (2,604,769 Franc) in Koudougou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $4,574 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Winnipeg costs C$1.21 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Midland, Texas costs $2,440 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Salta costs ARS $750,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Flint, Michigan costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,300 (about 1 hour ago)