Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 787 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29627 AUD / MYR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 57% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$6,913 (RM23,333) in Kota Kinabalu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €900 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $51 (22 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.80 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valencia costs €600 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €7 (37 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Montevideo costs $U350 (39 minutes ago)