Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 58%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,165 prices entered by 116 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.33254 AUD / MYR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 49% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,800 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,977 (RM11,961) in Kota Kinabalu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $39 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Taipei costs 1,017 NT$ (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨500 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)