Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 757 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29238 AUD / MYR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 58% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$6,811 (RM23,294) in Kota Kinabalu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Muzaffarpur costs ₨7 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Antwerp costs €40 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 499 Kč (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨5.63 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manila costs Php100 (33 minutes ago)