Cost of living comparison between Kota, India and Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 804 prices entered by 94 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01969 AUD / INR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota (India) is 39% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$9,845 (₨500,020) in Kota.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨800 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tacoma, Washington costs $1,118 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (20 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Copenhagen costs kr0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 325,000 (about 2 hours ago)