Cost of living in Kota Bharu, Malaysia compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 865 prices entered by 109 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.32577 AUD / MYR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Bharu (Malaysia) is 50% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,400 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,223 (RM12,963) in Kota Bharu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,471 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tilburg costs €15 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 25,000 kr (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$180,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malmo costs 12,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)