Cost of living in Kota Bharu, Malaysia compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 676 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29764 AUD / MYR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Bharu (Malaysia) is 53% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,400 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,475 (RM11,675) in Kota Bharu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 180 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 700 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yogyakarta costs Rp 15,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (about 1 hour ago)