Cost of living in Kostroma, Russia compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 822 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02128 AUD / RUB
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kostroma (Russia) is 66% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,200 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$2,431 (руб 114,237) in Kostroma.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charleston, South Carolina costs $7 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 3.00TL (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Perth costs AU$706 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Athens, Georgia costs $2.19 (17 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $15 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Giza costs E£ 300 (36 minutes ago)