Cost of living comparison between Koronadal, Philippines and Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 750 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02699 AUD / PHP
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koronadal (Philippines) is 49% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$8,029 (Php297,456) in Koronadal.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 45,410 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元1,148 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Newark, New Jersey costs $90 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €350 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bristol costs £4,730 (43 minutes ago)