Cost of living in Koronadal, Philippines compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 807 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02637 AUD / PHP
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koronadal (Philippines) is 47% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,200 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,828 (Php145,176) in Koronadal.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,000TL (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Yerevan costs 28,000Dram (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rochester, New York costs $0.00 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Shanghai costs 元300 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (29 minutes ago)