Cost of living in Koronadal, Philippines compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 774 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02465 AUD / PHP
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koronadal (Philippines) is 49% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,100 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,640 (Php147,665) in Koronadal.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dublin costs €8 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Velho costs R$ 205 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Omaha, Nebraska costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$18,000 (about 2 hours ago)