Cost of living in Koriyama, Japan compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 667 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01189 AUD / JPY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koriyama (Japan) is 6% more expensive than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$8,760 (¥736,835) in Koriyama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$8,300 in Adelaide.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元150 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨32 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Heidelberg costs €1,818 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pietermaritzburg costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Windhoek costs 1.00 N$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Athens costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)