Cost of living in Koriyama, Japan compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 734 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01214 AUD / JPY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koriyama (Japan) is 6% more expensive than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$17,250 (¥1,421,410) in Koriyama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$16,250 in Adelaide.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gujranwala costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $610 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €19 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cagliari costs €1.90 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (about 2 hours ago)