Cost of living comparison between Korçë, Albania and Adelaide, Australia
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 881 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01057 AUD / ALL
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Korçë (Albania) is 11% more expensive than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$16,599 (1,570,910 Lek) in Korçë to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$15,000 in Adelaide.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$160 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $20 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨400 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lusaka costs 8 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Florianopolis costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7 (about 3 hours ago)