Cost of living in Korçë, Albania compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 696 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01024 AUD / ALL
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Korçë (Albania) is 8% more expensive than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$16,143 (1,576,217 Lek) in Korçë to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$15,000 in Adelaide.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 150TL (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Niterói costs R$ 80,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sulaymaniyah costs 30,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)