Cost of living in Konya, Turkey compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 808 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.39402 AUD / TRY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Konya (Turkey) is 63% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,615 (14,252TL) in Konya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iquique costs CH$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨3,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuching costs RM150,000 (about 2 hours ago)