Cost of living in Konya, Turkey compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 934 prices entered by 108 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35848 AUD / TRY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Konya (Turkey) is 63% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,400 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$2,763 (7,707TL) in Konya.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Hisar costs ₨120 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 60TL (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Raipur costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gurgaon costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)