Cost of living in Kollam, India compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 868 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01960 AUD / INR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kollam (India) is 71% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,700 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$2,235 (₨114,037) in Kollam.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hamilton costs C$9 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $15 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $600 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,948 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,250TL (40 minutes ago)