Cost of living in Kollam, India compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 749 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01939 AUD / INR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kollam (India) is 73% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,111 (₨212,028) in Kollam.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Phuket costs 35 ฿ (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mainz costs €12 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tomsk costs руб 14,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lublin costs 7 zł (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Saint Petersburg costs руб 70 (about 1 hour ago)