Cost of living in Kolhapur, India compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 781 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01966 AUD / INR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kolhapur (India) is 62% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$6,125 (₨311,512) in Kolhapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bergen costs kr 60 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Madras costs ₨52 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨360 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)