Cost of living in Kökshetaū, Kazakhstan compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 680 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00414 AUD / KZT
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kökshetaū (Kazakhstan) is 60% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$6,274 (1,516,968 KZT) in Kökshetaū.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $8 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 4,500 Ft (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Port of Spain costs 2,500 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Antonio, Texas costs $3.08 (about 2 hours ago)