Cost of living in Kökshetaū, Kazakhstan compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 635 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00382 AUD / KZT
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kökshetaū (Kazakhstan) is 60% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,500 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$2,991 (782,725 KZT) in Kökshetaū.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Johor Bahru costs RM600 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $75 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $20 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $20,678 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 36 (about 1 hour ago)