Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! Kokand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kokand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 757 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00041 AUD / UZS *
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 61% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$6,387 (15,683,089 сўм) in Kokand.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $7 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jerusalem costs 5.90 ₪ (30 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨0.63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$43 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)