Cost of living in Koblenz, Germany compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 745 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.453 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koblenz (Germany) is 30% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$11,296 (€7,773) in Koblenz.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mumbai costs ₨44 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 211 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Loreto costs Mex$ 72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 2 hours ago)