Cost of living in Koblenz, Germany compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 781 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.482 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koblenz (Germany) is 29% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,942 (€3,334) in Koblenz.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Helsinki costs €15 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,064 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gothenburg costs 1,800 kr (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 5,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)