Cost of living in Kluang, Malaysia compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 828 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.31703 AUD / MYR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kluang (Malaysia) is 30% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,877 (RM15,383) in Kluang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 35 (6 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Medina costs ﷼ 10 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Banja Luka costs 800KM (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,200 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £5.00 (36 minutes ago)