Cost of living in Kluang, Malaysia compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 684 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29713 AUD / MYR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kluang (Malaysia) is 26% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$11,569 (RM38,935) in Kluang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £12 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirov costs руб 200 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $4,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$111,111 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)