Cost of living in Klang, Malaysia compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 775 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29379 AUD / MYR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Klang (Malaysia) is 53% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,400 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,986 (RM13,569) in Klang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bremen costs €20 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,033 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ljubljana costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)