Cost of living in Kitakyushu, Japan compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 997 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01223 AUD / JPY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kitakyushu (Japan) is 17% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,800 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$6,480 (¥529,979) in Kitakyushu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,525 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 1,100,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €25 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.597 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩1,000,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 299 kr (about 1 hour ago)