Cost of living in Kitakyushu, Japan compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 731 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01196 AUD / JPY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kitakyushu (Japan) is 15% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$12,766 (¥1,067,333) in Kitakyushu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$114 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beirut costs 700,000 L£ (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$5.40 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 38,700 (about 1 hour ago)