Cost of living in Kitakyushu, Japan compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 766 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01155 AUD / JPY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kitakyushu (Japan) is 17% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,900 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$6,537 (¥565,809) in Kitakyushu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kolkata costs ₨100 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €7 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 7,116 ฿ (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.95KM (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kazan' costs руб 200 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tekirdağ costs 90TL (38 minutes ago)