Cost of living in Kitakyushu, Japan compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 652 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01156 AUD / JPY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kitakyushu (Japan) is 18% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$12,800 (¥1,107,705) in Kitakyushu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.74 B/. (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Evora costs €20 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $65 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)