Cost of living in Kisumu, Kenya compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 684 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01277 AUD / KES
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kisumu (Kenya) is 33% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$10,533 (Shilling825,096) in Kisumu.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Turin costs €222 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 20 ฿ (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nancy costs €39 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $150 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leeds costs £12 (27 minutes ago)