Cost of living in Kisumu, Kenya compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 735 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01292 AUD / KES
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kisumu (Kenya) is 32% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$11,110 (Shilling860,134) in Kisumu.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,300,000 Ft (1 minute ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Rajshahi costs Taka 5,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €250 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 102 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.350 (about 1 hour ago)