Cost of living in Kisumu, Kenya compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 853 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01249 AUD / KES
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kisumu (Kenya) is 35% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,200 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,344 (Shilling427,714) in Kisumu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,550 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$103 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 25 CUC (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Khartoum costs 60 Pound (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,643 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元80 (about 1 hour ago)