Cost of living in Kirovohrad, Ukraine compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 731 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04981 AUD / UAH
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kirovohrad (Ukraine) is 68% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,144 (103,260₴) in Kirovohrad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €43 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €15 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,935 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gdańsk costs 198 zł (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 1,000 (29 minutes ago)