Cost of living in Kirovohrad, Ukraine compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 682 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04854 AUD / UAH
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kirovohrad (Ukraine) is 69% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,640 (95,608₴) in Kirovohrad.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$16,340 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $160 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Campos costs R$ 3.90 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chungju costs ₩8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Busan costs ₩3,000 (about 1 hour ago)