Cost of living in Kirkuk, Iraq compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 747 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00113 AUD / IQD
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kirkuk (Iraq) is 50% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$8,146 (7,186,064 Dinar) in Kirkuk.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £1.50 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1.00 (8 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Denver, Colorado costs $8 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 14,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 2.75TL (about 1 hour ago)