Cost of living in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 955 prices entered by 111 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00084 AUD / CDF *
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 15% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$6,900 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,873 (6,957,983 Franc) in Kinshasa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Brisbane costs AU$16 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 25 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bilbao costs €19,064 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $29 (about 1 hour ago)