Cost of living comparison between Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo and Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 906 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00136 AUD / CDF
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 24% more expensive than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$18,668 (13,736,342 Franc) in Kinshasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$15,000 in Adelaide.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php90,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 120 kn (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Vilnius costs €2.20 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £53 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 1,000KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (about 2 hours ago)