Cost of living in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 855 prices entered by 113 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00085 AUD / CDF
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 22% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$6,256 (7,374,105 Franc) in Kinshasa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.60 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 27,000 Kč (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €25 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Shenyang costs 元8 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$2,500 (42 minutes ago)