Cost of living in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 902 prices entered by 112 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00081 AUD / CDF
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 27% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,100 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,168 (6,388,990 Franc) in Kinshasa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €100 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nadiad costs ₨1,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,500 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 5,506 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freetown costs 80,000 Leone (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bangalore costs ₨100 (42 minutes ago)