Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,042 prices entered by 108 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.48897 AUD / XCD
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent (Saint Vincent and the Grenadines) is 36% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,800 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,006 (EC$10,238) in Kingstown, Saint Vincent.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ulan Bator costs 3,400 ₮ (4 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Lviv costs 29₴ (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (32 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Long Beach, California costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 2 hours ago)