Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 721 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.47224 AUD / XCD
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent (Saint Vincent and the Grenadines) is 38% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,800 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,808 (EC$10,181) in Kingstown, Saint Vincent.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 14,000 ₪ (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Birmingham costs £50 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Banja Luka costs 20KM (44 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Austin, Texas costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $75 (about 2 hours ago)