Cost of living comparison between Kigali, Rwanda and Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 906 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00161 AUD / RWF
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kigali (Rwanda) is 54% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$7,505 (4,661,259 Franc) in Kigali.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$99 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suhar costs ﷼ 1.200 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Victoria costs C$26,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Melbourne costs AU$108 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in São José dos Campos costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)