Cost of living in Kigali, Rwanda compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 853 prices entered by 112 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00154 AUD / RWF
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kigali (Rwanda) is 55% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,600 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,408 (2,211,724 Franc) in Kigali.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Stockholm costs 72 kr (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 294,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mbabane costs Lilangeni50 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Brisbane costs AU$1,505 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 50 kn (20 minutes ago)