Cost of living comparison between Kielce, Poland and Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 819 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.33059 AUD / PLN
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kielce (Poland) is 58% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$6,617 (20,017 zł) in Kielce.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £4.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leeds costs £650 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨5,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €500 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Besançon costs €2,150 (40 minutes ago)