Cost of living in Kielce, Poland compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 760 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.34773 AUD / PLN
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kielce (Poland) is 55% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,300 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,747 (10,776 zł) in Kielce.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Galway costs €72 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €12 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Antananarivo costs 938 Ariary (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Palo Alto, California costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)