Cost of living in Kielce, Poland compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,022 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.35986 AUD / PLN
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kielce (Poland) is 55% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,900 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,531 (9,811 zł) in Kielce.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 220TL (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $60 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gloucester costs £10 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bishkek costs 250 som (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $75 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)