Cost of living in Kiel, Germany compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 681 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.480 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kiel (Germany) is 22% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,400 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$6,533 (€4,414) in Kiel.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wrocław costs 20 zł (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 100 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €25 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Durham, North Carolina costs $65 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 250 (32 minutes ago)