Cost of living in Kiel, Germany compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 928 prices entered by 111 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.567 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kiel (Germany) is 25% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,100 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,305 (€3,386) in Kiel.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €12 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €35 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novi Sad costs 700 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,312 (about 1 hour ago)