Cost of living comparison between Khulna, Bangladesh and Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 916 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01696 AUD / BDT
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khulna (Bangladesh) is 62% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$6,139 (Taka 362,032) in Khulna.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belgrade costs 2,923,340 Дин. (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr12,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 25TL (5 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kampala costs 15,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)