Cost of living comparison between Khulna, Bangladesh and Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 929 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01696 AUD / BDT
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khulna (Bangladesh) is 62% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$6,139 (Taka 361,871) in Khulna.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tel Aviv costs 20 ₪ (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,541 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuala Lumpur costs RM450 (about 1 hour ago)