Cost of living comparison between Khulna, Bangladesh and Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,305 prices entered by 279 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01772 AUD / BDT
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khulna (Bangladesh) is 61% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$6,334 (Taka 357,388) in Khulna.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$700 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵500 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in normal area in Pereira costs COL$0.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (39 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Wollongong costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €17 (about 2 hours ago)