Cost of living in Khulna, Bangladesh compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 655 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01632 AUD / BDT
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khulna (Bangladesh) is 64% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,462 (Taka 334,798) in Khulna.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling100 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨700 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨25 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$41,331 (about 1 hour ago)