Cost of living in Khon Kaen, Thailand compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 636 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03939 AUD / THB
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khon Kaen (Thailand) is 55% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$7,362 (186,887 ฿) in Khon Kaen.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 100,000 ฿ (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bilbao costs €36 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Patna costs ₨12,000 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)