Cost of living in Khon Kaen, Thailand compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 755 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03782 AUD / THB
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khon Kaen (Thailand) is 56% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$6,832 (180,638 ฿) in Khon Kaen.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 180 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (13 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Aarhus costs kr9 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$50 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)