Cost of living in Khemisset, Morocco compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 681 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13200 AUD / MAD
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khemisset (Morocco) is 69% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,713 (35,701 Dirham) in Khemisset.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €13 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sofia costs 9 лв (6 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Hamburg costs €5.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Panama City costs 100 B/. (about 1 hour ago)