Cost of living in Khemisset, Morocco compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 736 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13273 AUD / MAD
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khemisset (Morocco) is 68% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,933 (37,162 Dirham) in Khemisset.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $10 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 63,090 zł (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $100 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.45 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Curitiba costs R$ 3.00 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Gothenburg costs 30 kr (29 minutes ago)