Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 662 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20334 AUD / SDG
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 78% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,591 (17,660 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $152 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $75 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Quito costs $100,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)