Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 747 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20591 AUD / SDG
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 77% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,534 (17,161 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nottingham costs £860 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Galway costs €2.20 (4 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Orlando, Florida costs $2.52 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Uberaba costs R$ 650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Vienna costs €166 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 7,541,870 Ft (about 1 hour ago)