Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! Khartoum has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
|Personal Care||- 51%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,043 prices entered by 123 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07222 AUD / SDG *
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 90% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$832 (11,527 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of local cheese in Athens costs €6 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kassel costs €15 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Caruaru costs R$ 66,971 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montpellier costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)