Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! Khartoum has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 794 prices entered by 112 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18916 AUD / SDG *
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 79% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,100 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$1,521 (8,039 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1.50 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Austin, Texas costs $2.19 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kumasi costs GH₵200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vilnius costs €1,700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Natal costs R$ 140 (about 2 hours ago)