Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 679 prices entered by 108 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19869 AUD / SDG
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 77% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,300 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$1,871 (9,415 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Niterói costs R$ 200 (14 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Craiova costs 5.00 lei (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in El Paso, Texas costs $12 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in João Pessoa costs R$ 107,000 (29 minutes ago)