Cost of living in Kharkiv, Ukraine compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 64%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,144 prices entered by 133 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04883 AUD / UAH
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is 81% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,100 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$1,531 (31,350₴) in Kharkiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charleston, South Carolina costs $7 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 3.00TL (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Perth costs AU$706 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Athens, Georgia costs $2.19 (22 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $15 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Giza costs E£ 300 (41 minutes ago)