Cost of living in Kharkiv, Ukraine compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 66%|
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04835 AUD / UAH
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,018 prices entered by 114 different people.
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is 82% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$2,738 (56,639₴) in Kharkiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £12 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirov costs руб 200 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $4,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$111,111 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)