Cost of living comparison between Kharkiv, Ukraine and Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,132 prices entered by 112 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05126 AUD / UAH
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is 81% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,058 (59,656₴) in Kharkiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mombasa costs Shilling85,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,067 (about 1 hour ago)