Cost of living in Kharkiv, Ukraine compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 64%|
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05122 AUD / UAH
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,354 prices entered by 145 different people.
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is 60% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,400 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,399 (66,356₴) in Kharkiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xuzhou costs 元20 (15 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Manama costs Dinar 22 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad, India costs ₨200 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €300 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Murcia costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)