Cost of living in Kharkiv, Ukraine compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 66%|
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04812 AUD / UAH
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,020 prices entered by 112 different people.
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is 82% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$2,825 (58,701₴) in Kharkiv.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,828 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 22TL (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £12 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,488 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nice costs €30 (33 minutes ago)