Cost of living in Kharagpur, India compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 817 prices entered by 109 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02030 AUD / INR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kharagpur (India) is 60% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,100 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,216 (₨158,377) in Kharagpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Tel Aviv costs 23 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seoul costs ₩544,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,236 (about 2 hours ago)