Cost of living in Kharagpur, India compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 797 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01980 AUD / INR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kharagpur (India) is 62% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,750 (₨290,345) in Kharagpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €46 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 25 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €60 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $99 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Laguna Niguel, California costs $12 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr350 (22 minutes ago)