Cost of living in Kharagpur, India compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 676 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02075 AUD / INR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kharagpur (India) is 60% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$6,557 (₨316,019) in Kharagpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (11 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Richmond, Virginia costs $8 (30 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Hyderabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Newark, New Jersey costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (about 2 hours ago)