Cost of living in Khamis Mushait, Saudi Arabia compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 637 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.34076 AUD / SAR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khamis Mushait (Saudi Arabia) is 42% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,600 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,397 (﷼ 12,903) in Khamis Mushait.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,450 (less than a minute ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Kingston costs C$7 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $1.50 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chicago, Illinois costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)