Cost of living comparison between Khamis Mushait, Saudi Arabia and Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 838 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.35010 AUD / SAR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khamis Mushait (Saudi Arabia) is 47% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$8,639 (﷼ 24,676) in Khamis Mushait.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php90,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 120 kn (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Vilnius costs €2.20 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £53 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 1,000KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)