Cost of living in Khamis Mushait, Saudi Arabia compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 668 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35283 AUD / SAR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khamis Mushait (Saudi Arabia) is 45% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,200 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,928 (﷼ 11,133) in Khamis Mushait.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 270 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$30 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €8 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling2,000 (32 minutes ago)