Cost of living in Kermanshah, Iran compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! Kermanshah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kermanshah.
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 835 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00004 AUD / IRR *
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kermanshah (Iran) is 59% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$6,176 (﷼ 149,952,975) in Kermanshah.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Adelaide costs AU$20 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €550 (12 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Guayaquil costs $5.51 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Staunton, Virginia costs $10 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Barranquilla costs COL$2,400 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)