Cost of living comparison between Kermanshah, Iran and Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! Kermanshah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kermanshah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 862 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00004 AUD / IRR *
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kermanshah (Iran) is 72% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,629 (﷼ 111,616,848) in Kermanshah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salta costs ARS $9,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Regina costs C$180 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Paz costs $b5,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 15,000 (27 minutes ago)