Cost of living in Kermanshah, Iran compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! Kermanshah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kermanshah.
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 853 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00004 AUD / IRR *
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kermanshah (Iran) is 63% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,900 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$2,885 (﷼ 75,417,841) in Kermanshah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in The Hague costs €9 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Franca costs R$ 162 (8 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Glasgow costs £80 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.06 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$300 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 150,000 (34 minutes ago)