Cost of living in Kermanshah, Iran compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! Kermanshah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kermanshah.
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 954 prices entered by 109 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00003 AUD / IRR *
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kermanshah (Iran) is 69% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,200 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$2,227 (﷼ 64,801,671) in Kermanshah.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €1,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Amsterdam costs €1.05 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 6,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Voronezh costs руб 360 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belfast costs £16,566 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 1,200 Ft (about 2 hours ago)