Cost of living in Kerman, Iran compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! Kerman has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kerman.
|Personal Care||- 56%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,044 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00003 AUD / IRR *
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kerman (Iran) is 66% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,400 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$2,837 (﷼ 90,298,501) in Kerman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £4.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maracaibo costs Bs 800,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Karachi costs ₨4,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Durham, North Carolina costs $5.50 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Grenoble costs €60 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €10 (38 minutes ago)