Cost of living in Kerman, Iran compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! Kerman has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kerman.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 741 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00004 AUD / IRR *
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kerman (Iran) is 46% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$8,493 (﷼ 206,103,339) in Kerman.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Poprad costs €29 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 85 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trondheim costs kr 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 125,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)