Cost of living in Kecskemét, Hungary compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 840 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00458 AUD / HUF
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kecskemét (Hungary) is 62% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,869 (1,280,978 Ft) in Kecskemét.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (17 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ghent costs €0.03 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boise, Idaho costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)