Cost of living in Kecskemét, Hungary compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 813 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00462 AUD / HUF
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kecskemét (Hungary) is 63% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,578 (1,207,633 Ft) in Kecskemét.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 2,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saskatoon costs C$1,423 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Varna costs 1.90 лв (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,017 (32 minutes ago)