Cost of living comparison between Kawasaki, Japan and Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 762 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01178 AUD / JPY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kawasaki (Japan) is 7% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$14,468 (¥1,227,990) in Kawasaki.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (less than a minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 50,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Bristol costs £516 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 1,579 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 5.50 Rufiyaa (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 2.80 (about 2 hours ago)