Cost of living in Kawasaki, Japan compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 727 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01163 AUD / JPY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kawasaki (Japan) is 8% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$13,769 (¥1,183,564) in Kawasaki.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monrovia costs 900 L$ (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jena costs €400 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Florence costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)