Cost of living in Kawasaki, Japan compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 654 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01146 AUD / JPY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kawasaki (Japan) is 9% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$13,595 (¥1,186,741) in Kawasaki.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩3,100,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver, Washington costs $100 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Florianopolis costs R$ 299 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Spokane, Washington costs $22,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (about 2 hours ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Anchorage, Alaska costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)