Cost of living in Kavala, Greece compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 751 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.438 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kavala (Greece) is 44% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$8,679 (€6,036) in Kavala.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.25 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $196 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Charleston, South Carolina costs $0.87 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$3,010 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)