Cost of living in Katsuta, Japan compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 972 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01228 AUD / JPY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Katsuta (Japan) is 13% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$6,966 (¥567,142) in Katsuta.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Doha costs 8 ﷼ (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Liverpool costs £71 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bozeman, Montana costs $18 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $23,280 (about 4 hours ago)