Cost of living in Katerini, Greece compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 862 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.574 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Katerini (Greece) is 39% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,100 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,365 (€2,772) in Katerini.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$11 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.60 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gold Coast costs AU$1.38 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guarulhos costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $69 (about 1 hour ago)