Cost of living in Katerini, Greece compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 678 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.499 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Katerini (Greece) is 40% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$9,800 (€6,537) in Katerini.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $34,567 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$10,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 60TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.50 (about 2 hours ago)