Cost of living comparison between Katerini, Greece and Adelaide, Australia
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 888 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.423 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Katerini (Greece) is 42% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$9,357 (€6,576) in Katerini.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$142 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨20 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in normal area in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,005 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$65,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Christchurch costs NZ$10 (about 2 hours ago)