Cost of living comparison between Katerini, Greece and Adelaide, Australia
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 822 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.428 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Katerini (Greece) is 43% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$8,978 (€6,286) in Katerini.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.73 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $11 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Whitehorse costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)