Cost of living in Katerini, Greece compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 837 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.448 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Katerini (Greece) is 41% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,400 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,946 (€3,415) in Katerini.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Ufa costs руб 172,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $508 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr11 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kermanshah costs ﷼ 50,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 10 Lari (33 minutes ago)