Cost of living in Katerini, Greece compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 812 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.555 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Katerini (Greece) is 38% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,200 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,072 (€3,261) in Katerini.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.20 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨15 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Surat costs ₨5,046 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Reading, Berkshire costs £200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Thiruvananthapuram costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)