Cost of living in Kashgar, China compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 951 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20047 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kashgar (China) is about the same as in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$8,308 (元41,442) in Kashgar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$8,000 in Adelaide.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $4,269 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brussels costs €449 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 70 (about 2 hours ago)