Cost of living in Kashgar, China compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 942 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20126 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kashgar (China) is 5% more expensive than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$7,639 (元37,959) in Kashgar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$7,300 in Adelaide.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallahassee, Florida costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in São Paulo costs R$ 112,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,440 (about 2 hours ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Tunis costs 0.700 Dinar (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Iloilo costs Php50 (about 3 hours ago)