Cost of living comparison between Kashgar, China and Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 816 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.19210 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kashgar (China) is 4% more expensive than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$16,918 (元88,066) in Kashgar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$16,250 in Adelaide.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 700TL (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 20 zł (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $3,050 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 220 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €320 (32 minutes ago)