Cost of living in Kashgar, China vs Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 856 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20133 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kashgar (China) is 9% more expensive than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$5,767 (28,646元) in Kashgar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$5,300 in Adelaide.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Surat costs ₨15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,806 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 120TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (about 3 hours ago)