Cost of living in Kashgar, China compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 712 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19338 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kashgar (China) is 6% more expensive than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$8,921 (元46,134) in Kashgar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$8,400 in Adelaide.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$2,800 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Poznan costs 17 zł (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston upon Hull costs £5.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 15,000 Shilling (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨20,330 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 12,000₴ (42 minutes ago)