Cost of living in Kashgar, China compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 871 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20710 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kashgar (China) is 8% more expensive than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$8,406 (元40,588) in Kashgar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$7,800 in Adelaide.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,525 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cape Town costs R 17 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salvador costs R$ 330 (20 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Queretaro costs Mex$ 700 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bangkok costs 29 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 105 (about 1 hour ago)